Jo Kwon saved from gas by phone call

Home > >

print dictionary print

Jo Kwon saved from gas by phone call

테스트

Jo Kwon of 2AM received emergency treatment for acute gas poisoning on Saturday.

The star was reportedly napping in his car before a taping of “MBC Show! Music Core” and awoke feeling ill, Star News reported.

“He happened to be awakened by a telephone call and smelled gas, felt dizzy and had a headache,” a source said. “So he went to the emergency room.”

The gas came from a leaking fuel container attached to a portable heater in the car, the report said.

Jo’s condition was not immediately known, but he left the hospital for the filming and later returned.

He had a full checkup and was later released with a warning about possible pneumonia, his agency said.

Jo also discussed the incident on social media.

“Thank you sincerely for your concern,” he tweeted yesterday. “I will quickly show you how I have managed to recover.”

The 24-year-old is scheduled to make his acting debut on April 1 through the KBS 2TV drama “God of Job.”

By Moon Gwang-lip
Log in to Twitter or Facebook account to connect
with the Korea JoongAng Daily
help-image Social comment?
s
lock icon

To write comments, please log in to one of the accounts.

Standards Board Policy (0/250자)

What’s Popular Now