Jung speaks regarding sex tape scandal

Home > >

print dictionary print

Jung speaks regarding sex tape scandal

테스트

Singer Jung Joon-young held a press conference on Sunday regarding his recent sex tape scandal.

Reporters gathered at the Novotel Ambassador hotel in Gangnam, Seoul for the meeting set up by Jung’s agency, C9 Entertainment.

In a five minute statement, Jung said, “The woman who pressed charges against me was an ex-girlfriend, who I am now good friends with. The footage in question was filmed earlier this year with her consent and was deleted immediately. It was meant as just a joke and was never filmed as a secret from her.

Our relationship deteriorated due to my busy schedule, and she pressed charges against me irrationally.”

The woman in question was revealed to have dropped charges against Jung and also submitted a total of three petitions for his innocence, with the latest one being signed on the day of the press conference.

Meanwhile, producers for shows hosted by Jung have yet to release their official stance on the issue, and his scheduled appearances are planning to continue as intended. “I will leave the decision of my leave from the shows up to the producers,” Jung said.


By Chung Jin-hong
Log in to Twitter or Facebook account to connect
with the Korea JoongAng Daily
help-image Social comment?
s
lock icon

To write comments, please log in to one of the accounts.

Standards Board Policy (0/250자)

What’s Popular Now