Angry afternoon for 2PM fans
An entertainment news show called E News on cable channel tVN was planning to show video of park in his hometown, Seattle, Washington, later tonight. A preview of was shown on Tuesday night, and fans who saw the clip left requests on tVN's Web site asking it not to broadcast the footage.
"Jaebeom is no longer an entertainer. He should be left alone," wrote one fan.
The lead singer of the popular boy band left the group and has been living in Seattle since public attention was drawn earlier this year to negative remarks about Korea he left on his MySpace page a few years ago.
A crew from tVN interviewed park's neighbor and filmed the former singer working a part-time job at a car repair shop in Seattle.
JoongAng daily Hot issue
- Korea to double African aid by ’12
- Watchdog examines rate fixing by banks
- Passport restrictions ‘don’t target missionaries’
- Facing death sentence, a serial killer hangs himself
- Songdo to host G-20 prep meeting
- Lee will explain his shift on Sejong
- Makgeolli in favor once again
- Four nutcrackers dancing this year
- Shin misses out on LPGA Player of Year title
- [MP3]The truth will out for philanderers[분수대] 혼외 자식
More in K-pop
Remix of Rain's 'Gang' tops the local charts
Jungkook solo track released for BTS anniversary
Singer-actor Rain lands deal to model for popular shrimp chips
Stray Kids top Japan's Oricon Chart with first Japanese single
BTS's 'Boy With Luv' surpasses 800 million views on YouTube