Man who set fire to British student's face found dead in Han River
The police have been investigating the suspect who set fire to a British exchange student after she broke up their relationship. He was last spotted on a bridge along the river.
소방관 2명, 육가공 공장 화재 진화 중 사망
Two firefighters were found dead Thursday after responding to a fire at a meat processing factory in Mungyeong, North Gyeongsang.
Two firefighters die while battling meat processing factory blaze
Two firefighters were found dead Thursday after responding to the blaze at a meat processing factory in Mungyeong, North Gyeongsang.
Reality TV for the whole family: JTBC goes back to the basics in 2024
JTBC plans to bring back authentic and family-oriented reality TV shows in 2024, aiming to engage viewers of all ages and rekindle the allure of traditional television, amid a saturated market of digital content.
Searching for answers
A forensic team on Wednesday inspects the remains of the Seocheon market that was engulfed by a fire two days prior. Some 227 of 292 shops were completely destroyed at the market, which largely specialized in marine products.
Yoon, Han seemingly bury the hatchet during visit to market fire site
President Yoon Suk Yeol and Han Dong-hoon, interim chief of the People Power Party, visited the scene of a large fire that broke out at a market in Seocheon, South Chungcheong, in a speedy conciliatory gesture following reports of their falling out.
One firefighter hospitalized after Incheon factory blaze
A plastics factory in Incheon caught fire Sunday morning, resulting in one firefighter being hospitalized for smoke inhalation.
Apartment fire in Gunpo, Gyeonggi leaves one dead, dozens injured
A fire at an apartment in Gyeonggi killed a man and injured dozens of residents on Tuesday morning, fire authorities said. A total of 14 residents were sent to hospital because of smoke inhalation and minor injuries.
One person injured after blaze rips through Suwon apartment
One person was injured in a fire at a 20-story apartment building in Suwon, Gyeonggi, on Wednesday. According to the police, the resident of the unit where the fire broke out fell asleep after turning the air fryer on.
Cigarette suspected of starting Seoul Christmas fire that killed two
Investigators have found a cigarette butt and a lighter in the apartment where the fire is believed to have originated. Two people lost their lives, including a 33-year-old identified as Park, who died while saving his children.